Please read the following carefully to understand how we will collect, use, and maintain your personal information. It also describes your choices regarding the use, access, and correction of your personal information.
Changing our Policy
We may collect certain user information (including personal information and/or sensitive personal information) in the following ways:
Information You Provide To Us. We may collect information you provide directly to us including when you visit our website.
- Usage, Log, and Device Information: We collect information from your use of the GCMA website such as system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your visit, and the referral URL. We may collect information about the features you use, the Content you view, download, share, or access while using the website, the Content you access, and any actions taken in connection with the access and use of your Content in the website.
Use of Information
- We may use the information collected through the GCMA website for the limited purpose of providing the GCMA website and related functionality and services for which the GCMA has been engaged. The information may be used for a variety of purposes, including:
- Provide, operate, maintain, and improve the GCMA website;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Provide and deliver the services and features you request, process, and complete transactions, and send you related information, including purchase confirmations and invoices;
- Respond to your comments, questions, and requests, and provide customer service and support;
- Communicate with you about services, features, surveys, newsletters, offers, promotions, events, and provide other news or information about the GCMA and our select partners;
- Process and deliver survey entries;
- Monitor and analyse trends, usage, and activities in connection for marketing or advertising purposes;
- For other purposes about which we notify you.